Why work with Martin:
- About 12 years ago I made my first website in 2001; this was part of my education and training. Since completing my formal education in 2007 I’ve enjoyed working with businesses professionally on websites fulltime over the last 6 years and continue working with many producing great work and results.
- I want to produce great work that gets my customers the results they seek. Ultimately when I work with someone I want to have a long and successful working relationship.
- After 6 years of IT education before making the leap into full-time employment as a web designer I’m always learning and keeping up-to-date with best practices.
- I don’t have a fancy office, I’m not currently VAT registered, your budget will be used wisely and you will be working directly with me.
- Your project probably has goals, targets and measurable success criteria. I can help complete these.
- When possible I will use best practices in my work. I know only too well the best web design blogs, magazines and podcasts.
- A little thinking can go a long in producing a better project, saving costs and getting better results. I aim to help with planning and thinking on what is the best path.
- I believe all businesses should make an effort to be environmentally friendly when possible. I make an effort when I can and all my web hosting is 100% carbon neutral.
- Need a uniquely designed website or blog? Need advice on the best path to choose with your budget? I can help.
- I’ve worked with a lot of content management systems and custom built websites. I can give sound advice on your project.
- Nearly every business has a website but not nearly as many have an effective website that adds real value to their business. What are your website business objectives? I can review these.
Social media for business
- Is your business talking to customers? Are you taking steps to connect with new customers? I can help you meet and collect new customers no matter how large or small your business.
- I can help you collect email contacts and communicate with customers. I have experience designing email newsletter templates also.
- I have helped several companies and individuals find their best way to sell online. This includes large ecommerce stores and simple sales on small websites.
- I have worked with graphic designers, web developers and web design agencies to provide key parts of their project.
Design for Print
- I enjoy working on small print projects. I can help with design of business cards, fliers and sourcing local printing.
Web Design Northern Ireland websites, eCommerce, Dungannon Tyrone